21st British Infantry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21st British Infantry

21st are a Hl2dm and Css clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HL2DM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maj.|MUSE|
Major
Maj.|MUSE|

HL2DM Empty
PostSubject: HL2DM   HL2DM Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:19 am

alright sometime this week (most likely this weekend) we will be having a fun scrim on hl2dm yes most of you suck at it but it doesn't take long to figure out how to win. anyway the scrim will take place on rp_oviscity b4 i want you people who dont know this map to join a random server with it on and learn every single building on the map its a huge map with lods of bases and hiding places, it takes a while but once you've learnt it you can be very tactical.

o yeh the plan is on this little scim we will be testing a new type of game i made up for hl2dm 'Zombiezz' basically everyone 1st joins rebels by going options then into models and making themself a rebel model then we all decide who the first zombie is basically the zombie can attack rebels with a stunstick or a crowbar the zombies mission is to turn everyone else into zombies he does this by killing the rebels, when you have been killed as a rebel you must go into options and change your model to a combine model before you respawn, once you have done this you can go over to the gunshop and pick up a crowbar/stunstick you cannot pick up anymore weapons as a rebel or combine as a rebel you cant attack any zombies until 10mins into the game when i announce that the 10mins are up the rebels can run to the gunshop and pick up any weapon they wont, so really the zombies dont have long before they start getting killed but as a zombie you can constantly respawn as a rebel on the other hand you turn into a zombie so it's balanced out.

zombies cant use any other weapon than a crowbar and stunstick, rebels cannot use any weapon until 10mins into the game if these rules are broken people will be kicked immediately.
Back to top Go down
https://whey21st.forumotion.com
Ssgt.Spartan
Staff Sergeant
Ssgt.Spartan

HL2DM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HL2DM   HL2DM Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:05 am

sounds fun ill try and make it if i can =D
Back to top Go down
http://stu75.deviantart.com/

HL2DM
Page 1 of 1